Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
- C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”, in application of the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data that is collected through the forms of the Website: www.KarmelRoss.com, www.KarmelRoss.eu, www.KarmelRoss.com.es, are included in the user-specific automated files of the services of C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”.
- The collection and automated processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the business relationship and the performance of information, training, advice and other activities of C. *. *, CB "KarmelRoss".
- These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the purpose set forth above.
- The Personal Information collected on the Websites could be transferred by transformation of the entity, as part of a merger and / or sale of the company's assets.
- C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss” adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement.
- The User may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the Usuari @ himself
- via email to: [email protected]
- from the Contact section of: “http://www.KarmelRoss.com”
- or at the postal address: Comercial *.*, Cb “KarmelRoss”
Dpto. de RGPD
Centro de Negocios “e-Business B2B2C ES-ALC-EU
c/ Padre Villacastin, 1 - OF.- 101
28280, Madrid, España.
- The Usuari @ declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes to C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
- In C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: www.KarmelRoss.com, www.KarmelRoss.eu, www.KarmelRoss.com.es, with the following purposes:
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided at www.KarmelRoss.com, www.KarmelRoss.eu, www.KarmelRoss.com.es.
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss” and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
How long are the personal data collected?
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could be derived for the services provided.
The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
- In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to respond to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of the services
- The data will not be communicated to any third party outside C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”, except legal obligation.
- As processors, we have hired the following service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable to data protection, at the time of hiring:
- Purpose of the processing: .- Execution of the contract.
- Categories of recipients:.-Public authorities in the case of mandatory legal provisions. / .- External service providers or other contractors. / .- Other external organizations if the interested party has given his consent or a transmission is allowed for reasons of higher interest.
- Transfers to third countries: .- Contractors may also participate in the execution of the contract outside the European Union.
- Duration of data storage: .- The duration of data storage depends on the legal storage obligations and is usually 10 years.
Data collected by Users of the services
- In the cases in which the User includes files with personal data in the shared hosting servers, C. *. *, CB "KarmelRoss" is not responsible for the breach by the User of the GDPR.
Data retention in accordance with the LSSI
- C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss” informs that, pursuant to Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains the personal data provided , the essential information to identify the origin of the hosted data and the moment in which the provision of the service began, for the necessary period while the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could be derived for services rendered. The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the context of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety, being made available to the judges and / or courts or the Ministry that so requires. .
- The communication of data to the State Forces and Bodies will be done under the provisions of the regulations on protection of personal data.
Intellectual property rights
- C. *. *, CB "KarmelRoss" is the owner and / or authorized of all copyright, intellectual property, industrial, "know how" and how many other rights are related to the contents of the website "www.KarmelRoss.com , www.KarmelRoss.eu, www.KarmelRoss.com.es ”and the services offered therein, as well as the necessary programs for its implementation and related information.
- The reproduction, publication and / or non-strictly private use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the website www.KarmelRoss.com, www.KarmelRoss.eu, www.KarmelRoss.com.es is not allowed without prior consent and by written.
Intellectual property of the software
The User must respect the third-party programs made available by C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”, even if they are free and / or publicly available.
C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss” has the necessary rights and / or authorization of exploitation and intellectual property of the software.
The Usuari @ does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration of them.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the Usuari @ will need authorization in writing by C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”, being prohibited the Usuari @ access, modify, view the configuration, structure and files of servers owned by C. *. *, CB "KarmelRoss", assuming civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that may occur in servers and security systems as a direct consequence of negligent or malicious action on their part.
Of the content hosted and provided by Usuari @
The use contrary to the intellectual property legislation of the services provided by C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss” and, in particular, of:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss”, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and / or use of personal data of other Users without their express consent or contravening the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of them.
- The use of the domain mail server and the email addresses for sending spam.
- The User has full responsibility for the content provided by him, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, the claims of third parties and legal actions in reference to intellectual property, rights of third parties and protection of minors.
- The User is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
- The Usuari @ will indemnify C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss” for the expenses generated by the imputation of C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss” in any case whose responsibility was attributable to the Usuari @, including fees and expenses of legal defense, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
Protection of the information hosted and provided by Usuari @
- C. *. *, CB "KarmelRoss" makes weekly backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of the data by the Users. In the same way, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the Users, since the mentioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time elapsed since the last backup.
- In application of the LSSI. C. *. *, CB “KarmelRoss” will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent means of electronic communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
- In the case of Usuari @ s with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, C. *. *, CB is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of C. *. *, CB that are similar to those that initially they were contracted with the client.
- In any case, the Usuari @, after proving your identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to you through the Customer Service channels.
LAST UPDATED: 01/2019
© "KarmelRoss", All rights reserved.